Private tour:On Request
discover the impressive collection of frescoes, paintings, sculptures, and relics of Michelangelo, Raphael, and Botticelli– some of the most famous and influential artists during the Renaissance period.
Travel through the famous Raphael Rooms, Gallery of the Maps and Gallery of the Tapestries before arriving at the Sistine Chapel. Perhaps one of the most visited destination in the world, each illustration of this incredible fresco depicts a scene from the Book of Genesis - The Creation of Adam of course being the most well-known of the nine panels. Learn the story of its commission by Pope Julius II and Michelangeloʼs unique method to complete his greatest masterpiece. Vatican Museums and Sistine chapel guided tour
Skip the line
Optimize your time with the Skip the Line access to all the archeological sites.
Best local guides
Hear the stories & insights that bring ancient Rome to life from your expert, local guide.
Experience the imperial era and discover overlooked sights of Rome along the way.
This 2,5—hour walking tour covers the most sacred site in Rome and the world – Vatican City
● Skip-the-line entry to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
kip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums
● One Wednesdays, Easter, Christmas and other religious holidays and feasts, will be closed. In this case, a 2,5-hour tour will be offered inside the Vatican Museums instead.
● Please remember to wear comfortable walking shoes and keep your shoulders and knees covered! The Sistine Chapel and a strict dress code year-round.
● The Vatican and St. Peterʼs also have strict security restrictions. Due to metal detectors at the entrances of most attractions, it is forbidden to bring the following:
○ Weapons and blunt objects (i.e. knives, umbrellas, etc.)○ Glass bottles or sprays
○ Bicycles, skates, segways, luggage and pets
● This tour is not wheelchair accessible. If you have any special needs, please contact us directly before booking so that we may be able to accommodate.
● Make sure you arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled tour time
● This tour takes place every day except for Sunday
● Meeting point is at 3:30 pm via germanico 5 in the front of Vinsanto restaurant
Thank you for contacting us, we have sent you a confirmation email please make sure it has not ended up in spam